Old GTN bug returns - Cannot sell items - Need to re-log or travel.

NeoDio

Hello,

Just a notice that the "old GTN bug" has returned.

It is the following: You start selling items on the GTN, until you reach a point when you just press the "CREATE SALE" button and nothing happens, not even a "couldn't create new listing" message appears. You can press the "CREATE SALE" button 100 times, yet nothing happens.

Upon encountering this bug, the only solutions are to re-log, change instance, or teleport/travel to another place.

Please fix this bug, it's not game breaking nor a priority, but it's a bit annoying having to go through several loading screens only to sell 20+/- items on a few characters.

Thank you and regards.

Edited by NeoDio

I haven't seen it today. Not doubting you but I;ve been listed stuff fine.

I do hope this hasn't come back. It was very annoying.

Yeah...Now the "other GTN bug" is back, some items cannot be searched properly on the GTN...Actually, I can't search anything at the moment. either with a broad text-only search, or with a category search...GTN is completely broken on the Red Eclipse server.

Yeah...Now the "other GTN bug" is back, some items cannot be searched properly on the GTN...Actually, I can't search anything at the moment. either with a broad text-only search, or with a category search...GTN is completely broken on the Red Eclipse server.

Indeed it is and worse than that items I listed last night no longer show up in my sell window, hopefully its just a display error and they haven't actually disappeared