Master and Blaster, Blaster's Shield Does Not Drop

UberSamoyed

I posted this on another thread and realized it might do more good here. So...our group has run into an issue on Master & Blaster HM 8m. Specifically, on the Blaster burn phase from phase one to phase two, Blaster's shield does not drop off. I reviewed multiple, current videos of our group (both bugged and normal) and have listed the differences here:

Blaster Burn stats at "Calling the Boss" cast:

Normal: 54% 3,482,321 HP

Bugged: 54% 3,479,413 HP

Keeping in mind that Blaster's shield momentarily pops up (1 second) at the end of the "Calling the Boss" cast on every pull:

Blaster Burn stats when shield pops up and drops off:

Normal: 53% 3,400,372- 52% 3,387,442

Bugged: 52% 3,373,052-No Drop

So...could the bug threshold be 3,480,000 at the cast or 3,400,000 on shield pop? Is this even the cause for the bug?

Here is a video of the bug in action. Please be advised that it contains explicit language when the bug is encountered for the third time in a row. We tried leaving/resetting the instance, and ended up leaving the Op after this pull, since we had no idea how to stop it:

https://youtu.be/X3TSrIgOfIk

After running it last night while attempting to follow my dps bug markers, we quickly realized that none of my previous numbers work. Our solution was to simply hold dps during any "Calling The Boss" cast. This seemed to work, although the sample size was small once we were allowed to actually burn Master.

Is it true this bug has been in place since the 3.0 PTS server?