"Legendary Status" Do you guys ever test this stuff?

rebsten

I noticed you stripped away the wrongfully gained legendary completion ticks this patch. That's cool, but what you, again, failed to think of, test, or account for, you stripped away ones we gained legit as well. My Jedi Consular was gained legit, the only one I hadn't completed was the smuggler, but what do I find when I log in today? Protip: My consular was stripped as well.

Well done, Devs. I'm sure you'll be fixing this right away... after you fix Ashara, and the numerous other bugs you've left broken for months or years no.

The devs already adressed this, it will be fixed with 4.4:

Hey folks,

We have discovered what is causing the problem. There is a trigger that happens behind the scenes which grants Legendary Status. Some characters are missing this indicator, which is preventing you from having Legendary Status. We are working on addressing the issue, but unfortunately we can't resolve it until 4.4. In the meantime, you do not need to submit a ticket to CS as they will be unable to correct this issue. For those that qualify, your status will be corrected once the fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

-eric