Guild Panel Reloading Kills Admin Work

UlaVii

Every time somebody logs in/out it causes the guild panel to refresh and you end up at the top again. Same seems to happen when setting the "Set As Primary" option and setting Member/Officer notes. I cannot express how annoying this is. I get this doesn't affect small guilds but for ones like mine with several hundred players it is horrible. Your "Quality of life" patch has increased the amount of time I have to spend each week to perform basic guild admin.

Two examples:

Changing Member Details

I started setting Primary for each of my guild members with the list sorted by Member Note since we have their main character name in the notes. I realised the reloading problem straight away so I decided to prioritise my officers and leave the rest until you sort this out. It's still time consuming though as I have quite a lot of officers and I have to keep scrolling through hundreds of names each time I change one. This reloading malarkey also happens when setting Member Notes.

Calculating Weekly Conquest Scores

Each week my guild runs a weekly CQ contest and I total up my members character scores. The only way I'll be able to do that now is to take screenshots of the guild panel since I can no longer scroll to a point and leave it there while I add up their score. I imagine even taking screenshots is going to be troublesome since the panel will keep on reloading.