HK-55 Vibrosword bugged?

Alssaran

So, I'm not sure whether I am the only one experiencing this issue or not: Whenever I equip the subscriber reward vibrosword on my Sentinel it seems to lock him into a guardian fighting stance animation. I can equip other lightsabers just fine and return to the sentinel "two lightsaber" approach, but equipping the HK-55 vibrosword always results in him taking the guardian idle stance.

Maybe this is an issue with the swords "Main Hand" requirement and the code behind it? I tried logging from the game and equipping/unequipping the sword several times, but the bug persists. Even sheathing and re-drawing the sword doesn't fix the issue.

On a more "comedy" note: Please tell me that pacman sound when drawing the Tempted Apprentice lightsaber is the game not recognizing the associated sound file, and not the actual sound the lightsaber is supposed to make...

Edited by Alssaran

I'm fairly positive this is normal. Awhile back, they changed some of the big vibroswords to have this stance for the dual-wielders, probably because of how ridiculous it looked to be dangling a huge heavy sword over your head like that.