Legacy Achievements lost with Update/Patch

Lanisha

Yeah. My legendary Player Status is gone.

Problem has been identified - the Smuggler Chapter 3 is suddenly counting as "not completed" even though all of the missions on Corellia and afterwards are still "done". Even the legacy achievement for Story-Missions on Corellia is still ticked as "completed". Ridiculous bug...

Since the mission has been done by me, therefore legally earning the achievement, i hereby ask for this issue to be looked into. Thanks.

Yup both my Smuggler and Bounty Hunter arent counting, and they were both lvlled from 1. I used my token on my Sorc so idk wats up with that or how they managed to class legit chars that were lvlled as not

Hi i am also in the same boat as you all lost legacy Achievements with this update with chars i know i have done chap 3 with on all chars except the latest char i did with sith warrior not started kotfe with all other chars started or on kotfe lost chp 3 completed

Keep an eye on this thread here

Hey folks,

We have discovered what is causing the problem. There is a trigger that happens behind the scenes which grants Legendary Status. Some characters are missing this indicator, which is preventing you from having Legendary Status. We are working on addressing the issue, but unfortunately we can't resolve it until 4.4. In the meantime, you do not need to submit a ticket to CS as they will be unable to correct this issue. For those that qualify, your status will be corrected once the fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

-eric

Edited by OwenBrooks