The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

loss of abilities

talazanzz

well with this new patch you done it this time, what good is it to make me pay out the *** for a lvl 60 character just so i didn't have to play the the story only to take away. This is the last straw, first you take away my ability to make stuff, then make it impossible to make the high end stuff unless you do your stupid fp on hard mode, have to do pvp which i hate, now this.

are you kidding me?

So you think by NOT playing the content that grants you the ability, you are entitled to it because... why?

It was never intended for start at 60 tokens to grant anything. People who abused the system have now gotten their stuff corrected.

I have character - mercenary which have finished the third chapter and has 50 level. Other my characters (65lvl) have received corresponding heroic ability. He did not start yet tasks on Ilum. After last patch all characters have lost the heroic moment of the mercenary. In legasy it is blocked (chapter 3 is not ended). Now the third chapter comes to an end after Ilum or 65 level is necessary for this character?

I have character - mercenary which have finished the third chapter and has 50 level. Other my characters (65lvl) have received corresponding heroic ability. He did not start yet tasks on Ilum. After last patch all characters have lost the heroic moment of the mercenary. In legasy it is blocked (chapter 3 is not ended). Now the third chapter comes to an end after Ilum or 65 level is necessary for this character?

Chapter 3 ends prior to Illum with the completion of your class quests

There is a bug when it comes to legendary status and granting of stuff

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8885419#edit8885419

Now I cannot return my heroic ability? I had this ability for all characters during year and now game writes, that I have not finished this storyline. i have only 4 finished storylines, i am not Legendary. Also what me to do? To remove character and to begin other mercenary? Very badly Edited by LastRagnos