Free character transfer gone without being used

Jeweledleah

I had one from a refer a friend. I didn't use it becasue there was no occasion for it. but now that I'm trying to transfer a character - its asking me to pay for it? there is no longer an option to transfer them for free? what? this absolutely cannot be right especially since in my transfer history prior to today and the character I transferred.. for cartel coins , all I have are those old OLD server merge transfers and PTS characters.

I know that its only 90 cartel coins but its the principle of a thing and I'm posting it here becasue that 1. looks a lot like a bug to me and 2 I wanted to see if other people have experienced this issue

Edited by Jeweledleah

If you open a ticket, they will move the character for you free of charge. Sometimes a forced server transfer eats it, or even (and this is bonkers) copying a character to the PTS. Either way, just put in a ticket saying you have a free transfer that you never used, and you want to move character X from Server A to Server B. They will just do it for you. Make sure your character is ready to be transfered!

If you open a ticket, they will move the character for you free of charge. Sometimes a forced server transfer eats it, or even (and this is bonkers) copying a character to the PTS. Either way, just put in a ticket saying you have a free transfer that you never used, and you want to move character X from Server A to Server B. They will just do it for you. Make sure your character is ready to be transfered!

ah, I see. thank you. already did transfer one of the characters I wanted, guess I'll give them a call in few weeks when I'm ready with the other one.