The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Alightment tokens!

Turial

Purchasable from the Cartel market!

Ever found an alignment level that gave your dark side eyes just that right level of evil glow but couldn't keep it because of quest decisions?

Looking old and tired? Pale and pasty? Corruption level getting you down while you're trying to get it up? Twi'lek babes not giving you the attention you deserve? Well don't worry. We have just the item to remedy your cosmetic ailments.

Introducing all new alignment tokens! Increase your dark or light side points with and be you you know you are inside on the outside!

Seriously though tons of people would get these for cosmetic reasons, mostly on the Empire side. I know I'd buy some for my dark Jedi, the Force knows life is too short to grind Black Talon or Athiss to go from Light 5 to dark 2.

It is a pain but keeping it at DS1 is doable, it just requires lots of Diplomacy missions running only the LS missions. I tend to try to keep my Sorc at around 1500 DS points when I swing 300 points either way I simply send all my companions out on Diplomacy missions, it quickly gets me back to 1500 DS points.

I would much rather that Bioware put proper Sith eyes on the cartel market as a new eye option that way we can all get the eyes without any other effects.

Edited by Jedi_riches