The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Ability to buy anything from the cartel market

MRCTECH

As the Title Suggests I want to own the Satele Shan Body Armour but I cant because players have placed a stupid price on GTN 90 mill to 100 mill.

there is also everything else going on the market. I understand the cartel packs are a way of getting extra £££ but the previous packs aren't on offer anymore. so I and many others have lost out on getting the chance to own certain items.

Summery: allow us to buy either the packs or the item from the Cartel Market. I want to own it all :p

I bought my Satele set for less then 1M credits... back when it was in a current release pack.

Timing is everything.. both in real life and inside MMOs.

IF they did sell it direct in the CM... it would A) cost a lot of CCs and B) would pull the rug out from under the player economy on rare and desirable items.

Now... with the Chance Cubes in play now.. any armor set can be obtained from the old embargoed packs now.. and eventually that will degrade the predatory prices you are complaining about, but that set and other rare and desirable ones will always be 10+ moving forward IMO. But 10M is chump change in the game after more then 4 years of play.

Rumour is that the older sets are coming back: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=877847

I cant because players have placed a stupid price on GTN 90 mill to 100 mill.

Just because you can't afford it doesn't make it stupid. if you gave some thought (and don't listen to those folks who preach "Heroics and Slicing make you rich") 90m is very much attainable.

Edited by dr_mike

This option is defintely not doable, after 2 years of already having a base system to obtain these things should be the way it is. If this really does come into play i doubt they'll see much of a game left tbh.