<Enraged> - Sale Runs

killerintent

The guild <Enraged> is now opening its doors and offering sale runs for gear and achievements.

-We are primarily an Eastern Time Zone based guild and generally play a lot during prime time for est but can be flexible with our times for most of us. We are also primarily Empire based but may offer a few Republic side runs.

- A list of gear that comes from each operation can be found here at this link http://dulfy.net/2015/10/20/swtor-gearing-and-operation-loot-table-in-4-0/

-The list of runs we sell along with their prices or achievements and items you'd like to discuss can be found here at this link http://enraged-community.enjin.com/salerun

Edited by killerintent

No information on that page.

Also the contact form errors out with a "You can't submit the form"

Strange when I open the link it takes me directly to the page without a problem. I'll have to look into it to see the current settings.

If you come across a better price for a Sale Run on a different server or another guild then <Enraged> will match the price for you.

Side Note: KP HHM runs are almost sold out, we only have limited spots left if you wish to get your gear apply now before its too late.

Just did a KP HM run with these guys and would highly recommend them if you're looking to quickly gear up an alt all in one shot! :) Everything about the experience (from scheduling the run on their website, to the quality of the run itself) was very smooth and painless.

Thanks again! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Application submitted. Now waiting to hear from you. Thank you :D

Thank you for Submiting Sales application. As always, at Enraged we strive to provide you with the best customer experience.

Get your requests in asap we are booked for the next 3 weeks but can still squeeze in more as we are open to almost any day after 8pm and some before. Remember we do both factions and will not be undersold! Thanks to all the customers over the recent months we appreciate your patronage!

• 2 weeks later...