Is there any way to get Ashara legacy perk with this bug going on ?

Suplax

Hey , So I can't complete Ashara companion quest " Defiance " because of a bug which won't let me complete it.

After talking to her , the quest just stay there at my mission log , there is nothing to be done until bioware decided to fix it.

The point is: Is there any way to acquire her legacy perk ?

If i move on , to KOTFE quest won't I miss her legacy perk forever ?

Thanks.

Completing Ashara's "companion conversation" quest line offer three perks:

1. A "+1% critical damage" boost.

2. A reduction of cooldown of Heroic moment.

3. A +10 legacy presence bonus.

The first two benefits can be obtained from any of the original "melee dps" companions. E.g. Jaesa, Akaavi, Yuun, etc. They do not stack, so once you've unlocked the bonus on any class, you're covered.

The third benefit (+10 presence) does stack. In the grand scheme of things it's not much of a bonus, and you probably would never notice the difference one way or the other..

Note that if you do start KotFE with your SI without completing Defiance, the only way to get that bonus would be to create another SI (after the bug has been fixed) and run it all the way to the end of the Chapter 3, then finish the conversation.

Completing Ashara's "companion conversation" quest line offer three perks:

1. A "+1% critical damage" boost.

2. A reduction of cooldown of Heroic moment.

3. A +10 legacy presence bonus.

The first two benefits can be obtained from any of the original "melee dps" companions. E.g. Jaesa, Akaavi, Yuun, etc. They do not stack, so once you've unlocked the bonus on any class, you're covered.

The third benefit (+10 presence) does stack. In the grand scheme of things it's not much of a bonus, and you probably would never notice the difference one way or the other..

Note that if you do start KotFE with your SI without completing Defiance, the only way to get that bonus would be to create another SI (after the bug has been fixed) and run it all the way to the end of the Chapter 3, then finish the conversation.

Geez.... So I really can't go into KotFE until BioWare fix her quest.

Well , thank you for the info.

When I ran into this a few weeks ago, after patch notes said it was fixed, I found an orphaned companion quest in my quest list. It had a blank title and a blank description if I recall. I abandoned that quest and Ashara's final quest dialog reset for me and I was able to complete her conversations.

When I ran into this a few weeks ago, after patch notes said it was fixed, I found an orphaned companion quest in my quest list. It had a blank title and a blank description if I recall. I abandoned that quest and Ashara's final quest dialog reset for me and I was able to complete her conversations.

That's only for those who chose not to romance her tho Chiss

If you went for romance it just stays unable to finish