Cartel market item: Massive artillery turret decoration missing its 4 barrels

Koichi

I have posted about this issue through every outlet--whether it be twitter or Reddit--on every proper channel-- both official and unofficial. The Massive Artillery Turret that you, BioWare, placed in a cartel pack, that many players spent money on, has not only been released bugged where it was identified as "UNDEFINED" but still--after MORE THAN 2 months--is missing its 4 barrels much like you see here in the screenshot of what it is SUPPOSED to look like:

Here is what it is supposed to look like: http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/14050487/pics/original/3510484.jpg

I do not know what your standards are, but releasing an item via an in game transaction should not have me getting a bugged/incomplete item-- or at least not making me have to report the bug multiple times. The decoration is not animated nor is the design so complex that it would take your dev team months to fix. Are you all so hell bent on the story content that you can't spend maybe an hour everyday to just fix bugged/incomplete items--especially ones that players paid real money for?

If that is becoming BioWare's practice then I question the direction BioWare in Austin is going.

Edited by Koichi