How many of you want Sergeant Jaxo as a companion?

TurnerDeanLewis

• 1 year later...
As she has been killed by some her being added would not do much interaction considering. My smuggler had a romance with Koth, well since he can be killed no interactions since then, so adding her as a companion would not give you any interactions.

First of all. Hell. FREAKING. Yes!

Mission accomplishment always comes before troop welfare.

Honestly the Trooper absolutely sucks as an officer and is unfit to command Havoc if he chooses his bed buddy over accomplishing the mission and saving the lives of 300 other people.

And second. I've highlighted a couple of things for demonstration. :p

My trooper would totally, without hesitation choose his bed buddy! He's essentially if Johnny Bravo and Zapp Brannigan were one person.

I have a solution to the interaction problem!

What if you had little missions where you could have some sort of... conversation with your companion? And maybe these could happen separately from the story. You could even, like, actually get to know and care about the companion! Heck, what if there weren't so many companions for any given character (let's go for a really crazy number and say five instead of the fifty or so we have), and so they were more than just a random face in an entirely-too-long list of faces and you actually cared about them?

Wow, wouldn't that be crazy?

In all seriousness, while it would be interesting to see Jaxo show up again, it would be kind of hard to work out logistically. If you're not a trooper, then there's no way to know whether she's dead or not. And even if you are a trooper and she did survive, at least from what I've read (didn't save her on my first Trooper and I don't think either of my currently-low-level troopers will either) she's in no condition to be much help to you.

I have a solution to the interaction problem!

In all seriousness, while it would be interesting to see Jaxo show up again, it would be kind of hard to work out logistically. If you're not a trooper, then there's no way to know whether she's dead or not. And even if you are a trooper and she did survive, at least from what I've read (didn't save her on my first Trooper and I don't think either of my currently-low-level troopers will either) she's in no condition to be much help to you.

I have to agree. I killed her off on one trooper, saved her on another to see what happened. Saving her makes little sense from a 'more useful later, but her training' standpoint, she basically has a complete breakdown from the letter, understandably so. I doubt she'd suddenly even want to hit the front lines after that, and if she did, we have a crazy Trooper already, his name is Rusk. ;) Do we really need another?

Now, Balkar? That might be interesting. I can see him coming back into the story. Better him than that twit Theron. He at least seemed competent at his job, we could use more of those.