Level 64 and 65 Advanced Item Modification Schematics

AliGarciaF

Does someone knows how do you get the level 64 and 65 Advanced Item Modification Schematics (purple ones)?? Cause I’ve seen on the GTN that people can craft some lvl 65 armoring and hilts, but I have try to RE one of those Advanced Hilts but it says “No schematic available”

Does someone knows how do you get the level 64 and 65 Advanced Item Modification Schematics (purple ones)?? Cause I’ve seen on the GTN that people can craft some lvl 65 armoring and hilts, but I have try to RE one of those Advanced Hilts but it says “No schematic available”

If you mean the rating 216 and 220, read my guide "high end schematics"

• 1 month later...

In the GTN I found level 64 (= 208) purple mods, enhancements and hilts/barrels crafted by other players.

If 208 mods cannot be reverse engineered, how do you get the schematics to produce these mods?

In the GTN I found level 64 (= 208) purple mods, enhancements and hilts/barrels crafted by other players.

If 208 mods cannot be reverse engineered, how do you get the schematics to produce these mods?

Training. Go to your trainer and you will find 200 rating blue mods. craft these, RE them and you get 208.