The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tracer Missile Animation

Honestly do you think a animation in this game is so important that its worth getting banned and making countless threads over it. I get it... BH was my first character to.... but enough is enough Snake.

It was obviously important enough to change in the first place.

It was obviously important enough to change in the first place.

The overall majority thought it looked terrible and even worse when mako tossed her kolto grenade. It's one thing to ask nicely, another to be persistent, however its another to demand it and go on for years about it to the point you're willing to make new accounts just to post threads that get deleted.

Edited by peter_plankskull

The overall majority thought it looked terrible and even worse when mako tossed her kolto grenade. It's one thing to ask nicely, another to be persistent, however its another to demand it and go on for years about it to the point you're willing to make new accounts just to post threads that get deleted.

The so called majority forced this change onto every single player in the game. I'm asking for it to be sold as an OPTION. And just like the so called majority did 4 years ago, I will do anything and everything I have to do until I get what I want.

I completely agree with Rorshach on this. It should be an optional unlock in the Cartel Market, for the bargain price of 10,000,000,000 CC's.

On second thought...

Dear Eric and Tait,

Please, please, please, make this part of this year's April Fool's prank.

Seriously though, you probably have better chances of getting hit by a vending machine, that was dropped off a fishing boat, that was being carried by a zeppelin, twice, before getting this animation back at this point.

I would wager they (BW) don't even read your posts any more. They probably just see your name and hit the delete button.

Edited by gbrumback
Typo fixes

My mother is getting angry that I'm spending $15 a day for forum access. I'll have to ask for a refund on every cancelled subscription. If Bioware doesn't give me a refund on every cancelled subscription I'll have to move to other websites to ask for the original Tracer Missile animation back. If that doesn't work I'll have to kill myself, since there no point in living without that animation.

My mother is getting angry that I'm spending $15 a day for forum access. I'll have to ask for a refund on every cancelled subscription. If Bioware doesn't give me a refund on every cancelled subscription I'll have to move to other websites to ask for the original Tracer Missile animation back. If that doesn't work I'll have to kill myself, since there no point in living without that animation.

There is Reddit, but you're welcome to make a laughing stock of yourself there, and there really isn't any moderation as there are very few admins so the chances of the thread being deleted are low. However if you present yourself like you have the last few years its not going to change anything.

There is Reddit, but you're welcome to make a laughing stock of yourself there, and there really isn't any moderation as there are very few admins so the chances of the thread being deleted are low. However if you present yourself like you have the last few years its not going to change anything.

You'll have to explain to me just how I've been "presenting myself". As far as I know I've just been asking for a Cartel Market item be sold while defending myself from constant abuse from trolls.

You'll have to explain to me just how I've been "presenting myself". As far as I know I've just been asking for a Cartel Market item be sold while defending myself from constant abuse from trolls.

Saying "This is not a request but not a demand!" and telling people to kill themselves is a negative viewpoint when presenting yourself in my culture. There goes to a certain point from defending yourself from trolls and telling them things like to kill themselves. Out of all the years you been at this all I seen you do is go "I want the tracer missile animation so give it to me!!!" Least now you ask for it as a cartel item which is better... but why don't you conduct surveys on this to see if the actual minority wanted the tracer change all those years ago?

Saying "This is not a request but not a demand!" and telling people to kill themselves is a negative viewpoint when presenting yourself in my culture. There goes to a certain point from defending yourself from trolls and telling them things like to kill themselves. Out of all the years you been at this all I seen you do is go "I want the tracer missile animation so give it to me!!!" Least now you ask for it as a cartel item which is better... but why don't you conduct surveys on this to see if the actual minority wanted the tracer change all those years ago?

The original petition to change the animation was 737 for, 100 against. 737 people who didn't request this change, they demanded it or they would unsubscribe. 737 people who FORCED this change on every player in the game. I can assure you there were more than 737 people playing the game at that time.

After 4 years of getting abuse from trolls, I'm going to get angry. And I've been asking for it to be sold on the Cartel Market since the CM was introduced. I'm not FORCING anyone to have to use it if they don't want to.

The original petition to change the animation was 737 for, 100 against. 737 people who didn't request this change, they demanded it or they would unsubscribe. 737 people who FORCED this change on every player in the game. I can assure you there were more than 737 people playing the game at that time.

After 4 years of getting abuse from trolls, I'm going to get angry. And I've been asking for it to be sold on the Cartel Market since the CM was introduced. I'm not FORCING anyone to have to use it if they don't want to.

Quotes or it didn't happen. I don't think I date back to even playing the game at the time, let alone stalking the forums, but I find it hard to believe 737 were going to unsubscribe from a simple animation in this game.

Four years of abuse from internet warriors or not, telling them to kill themselves doesn't make you any better and in fact makes you look worse. Don't stoop down to there level.

You're not SirMarty/SirCopperfield, no matter how hard you try to be.

Edited by branmakmuffin

• 2 weeks later...
Figures it would be the Harbingers biggest whiner who posted this. This guy constantly complains the game is crap and this is the crap he basis it off of. My question to you Rorr is why are you subscribed if the game is so "bad." Edited by Lil_Fusion

Figures it would be the Harbingers biggest whiner who posted this. This guy constantly complains the game is crap and this is the crap he basis it off of. My question to you Rorr is why are you subscribed if the game is so "bad."

Pftt get on with the meta, his name is "Fixingthegame" now, can't you read. Obviously fixing the game is all about reverting a animation.