Stronghold Occupancy Inaccurate

Knight_Vilfroy

I logged into my stronghold to find, to my surprise, another person inside. At least, that was the assumption I was under, as the occupancy read "2/50." I searched all over my stronghold to find this mystery visitor, with no results to show. So, suspicious, I looked up everyone currently shown on Nar Shaddaa, and placed them in my ban list. I even swapped over to the opposite faction and banned everyone there, too. It still read "2/50." I tried logging out and back on, and going to a different planet, yet it still shows "1/50." So, either they've got a program to exclude themselves from a banlist, or, the occupancy is inaccurate/bugged.

Not quite, it's the number shown in your strongholds window, not next to friends, guild, etc. And it's usually 1 or 2 (gave out a few keys) out of 50 for me, there have to be more people in their Coruscant strongholds. :D

And I had that too a few weeks back, there was no one else there. It was a little spooky, but whatever ghostly visitor was there vanished after a while. ^^

Edited by Padabiene