Bounty Hunter Gear not Appearing Properly in Character Selection Screen

AlphaHydri

I made a thread about this a while back in the General forums, but it would probably be better served putting it here, seeing as this bug has been around for nearly 5 months now.

On the character selection screen for this game, the gear that my Bounty Hunter characters are shown wearing is not what they have in-game. The basic gear is the same, but the colors are wrong.

For instance, I have the Galvanized Manhunter set equipped on one BH, dyed deep red and black. On the character selection screen, the gear is shown with the base white and brown color scheme. My other BH wears the War Hero Eliminator (Rated) set dyed deep red and white, yet it shows as dark gray and white in character selection. Those aren't even the base colors of the set!

From what I understand this bug is also affecting other player classes, but for me its only affecting my Bounty Hunters. I've tried everything possible to alleviate the issue, including making their gear sets into outfits and then equipping those, but it has not fixed the issue. Is there any way this can be fixed? I'd like to be able to see my Bounty Hunters as I intended them to look carried over to the character select screen as is intended.