Datacrons not unlocking in Legacy

HKtheindomitable

Observation: There are several datacrons not showing up as unlocked in the Datacrons section of my Legacy window.

Qualification: I know I have been to them all across my characters as I have the Datacron Master achievement and the decoration for getting said achievement.

Speculation: It may be having an effect on the stats of my characters, but I have no way to tell if this is true.

List: The datacrons that are not showing as unlocked are the Imperial Balmorra Blue Mastery, Dromund Kaas Presence, Hoth Red Mastery, Hutta Presence, and Imperial Taris Blue Mastery Datacrons.

Have you tried logging into each character? I know when they first came out in the legacy they said they only unlock if you log in on the character that obtained the datacron. Inwould just try and log in with every character to see if they get applied.

Have you tried logging into each character? I know when they first came out in the legacy they said they only unlock if you log in on the character that obtained the datacron. Inwould just try and log in with every character to see if they get applied.

Answer: Yes. I have logged in to each character many many times for various reasons.

Statement: One of these days I'll remember to put all information on what I have done into my bug reports.

Answer: Yes. I have logged in to each character many many times for various reasons.

Statement: One of these days I'll remember to put all information on what I have done into my bug reports.

Submitted an in game ticket to see if they can grant the missing datacrons? Any character that may have been deleted that did unlock it?

A CS rep told me to post it here so that it can be looked at.

Gotta love it when even the CS reps aren't aware of current issues. We were just discussing brain dead reps who appear to be inflating their ticket counts but I see that thread got removed.

If one of those datacrons you listed up there was only obtained by a character that was previously deleted, you're currently SOL. You can try submitting a support ticket asking for the deleted character to be restored but, from previous discussions on the topic, I'm betting you deleted him her or it ages ago and it's out of the time allowed. You can try though.

if you search the forums for 'datacrons deleted character' you should see about a dozen of these threads first. Not sure why the rep told you to post. I'm guessing you just got a copy and paste since they're just padding their numbers.

Gotta love it when even the CS reps aren't aware of current issues.

Given the number of outstanding issues that have been reported, I suspect that it would take a CS rep too much time staying current with the current issues to actually do anything about the tickets.

Gotta love it when even the CS reps aren't aware of current issues. We were just discussing brain dead reps who appear to be inflating their ticket counts but I see that thread got removed.

If one of those datacrons you listed up there was only obtained by a character that was previously deleted, you're currently SOL. You can try submitting a support ticket asking for the deleted character to be restored but, from previous discussions on the topic, I'm betting you deleted him her or it ages ago and it's out of the time allowed. You can try though.

if you search the forums for 'datacrons deleted character' you should see about a dozen of these threads first. Not sure why the rep told you to post. I'm guessing you just got a copy and paste since they're just padding their numbers.

Retort: Gotta love it when players think developers are aware of all issues at all times and that they can be fixed with the click of a single button. The developers wish it was that easy too. But this is real life, and real life sucks.

Revelation: And of course your thread got removed. It was rude and disrespectful by a bunch of users speaking out of cynicism and ignorance.

Correction: Your cynical view of Customer Service aside, you lost whatever you would have bet. No datacron was obtained by any characters that have been deleted. I was in a live chat with a CS rep for some time. They suggested the log-out and log-in of all characters, and if that didn't fix it, to post here.

Addendum: And I'm not "SOL". I could go get the datacrons anyhow and get them unlocked. But I'm not going to to avoid possible changes to an unknown bug that needs to be dealt with.

Statement: I have never had any trouble with Customer Service. I trust them to see this post and look into the issue. When something is found it will get taken care of. In the meantime, I will wait.

Given the number of outstanding issues that have been reported

I should have clarified, it was listed on the current issues list for quite some time. And yes, they should be aware of what the current major bug list is, especially since it's probably topics they're getting large number of tickets about.

Revelation: And of course your thread got removed. It was rude and disrespectful by a bunch of users speaking out of cynicism and ignorance.

I'm so glad I took the time to answer you. What i should have done is reported you for making a dupe thread on a previously covered topic.

I hope you get your fix. This has been going on for patch 4.0 back in October of last year.

I should have clarified, it was listed on the current issues list for quite some time. And yes, they should be aware of what the current major bug list is, especially since it's probably topics they're getting large number of tickets about.

I'm so glad I took the time to answer you. What i should have done is reported you for making a dupe thread on a previously covered topic.

I hope you get your fix. This has been going on for patch 4.0 back in October of last year.

Defense: If you wanted to truly help, your initial post would have lacked your poisonous words of disrespect to the developers and customer service.

Request: Your cynicism is not wanted here nor is your bad attitude. Please take it and your bad attitude elsewhere.

• 5 months later...