The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dread tooth at 10 stacks 15/04/2016 hosted by black vulkars guild on the red eclipse.

benwrigh

15/04/2016 at 19:30pm gmt+0 black vulkars is hosting a server wide invite to Dreadtooth at ten stacks 24 man group needed.

this event is to breathe some life back to swtor for real group content. At blackvulkars we pride ourselves as those who want to give all players special events and to bring the community together. My name is Ben Wright i am the guildmaster for blackvulkars my character name is dreaddiciple you can message me in game via mail or whispers.

We are looking to get single players or other guilds interested in this as will require a very large group of 24 players.

the rules of the event are as follows.

All attending players will be on "discord" this is a free voice char server you do not need to have a mic nor speak even if you do. All that is needed is that you listen for the dps breaks and other debuffs called for cleanse.

Loot will be as follows the amulet will be going to black vulkars all other loot will standard ml rules.

Upon completion of dreadtooth this will lead into a full run leading up to the crest of the dread masters. So all those who want to pursue this are welcome to also mail me or whisper after the event about continuing this three part event. I thank you for reading this and i hope you would like to come and bring guild or friends with you :)

Let's make swtor a real community guys and unite for this i hope you feel the same way i do that alot of group content is now missing so this will breathe a bit of fun and life back to this awesome mmo.

kindest regards Ben Wright gm for blackvulkars.