The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Black / Silver version of Wing of the Architect mount

For those of us tired of the current gold version some of my mates and I prefer a Silver version that would look better and tone down the gaudiness as well as to match attire a lot better. This mount has been out long enough and isn't really that rare these days. Edited by Willjb

If it drops as an alternative to the gold version on the same boss, that would be perfectly acceptable. In fact, I think it's a great idea since it shows people have completed the content post 4.0.

But if you're asking for it to be a CM item, which I'm assuming is the case because this is the CM suggestions forum, then...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tbey could always make it a .001% chance drop on the Contraband Slot Machine :p

They could. If other NiM raiders are cool with it, then sure. If not, then just an alternative drop off of Brontes in DF NiM would suffice too. I'll leave that in BioWare's and the other NiM raiders' hands which would be the most acceptable drop for it.

Edited by Willjb

They could. If other NiM raiders are cool with it, then sure. If not, then just an alternative drop off of Brontes in DF NiM would suffice too. I'll leave that in BioWare's and the other NiM raiders' hands which would be the most acceptable drop for it.

A better idea is to have Brontes drop a token that you can exchange for the original or newer version.