The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

items dissappearing

audsanee

just at the stage where i only need offhand for full 224 on my main PT. as head token is hardest to come by i use the PT head armour as a 7th piece (along with their set 6 piece) for all my dps builds. just means i only need 1 head. was using it on my Jugger for an OP. right clicked to put in in my open legacy vault and it simply disappeared. wrote a ticket, to which the reply was only a few hours later. it was investigated and the got back to me shorty after saying that basically there are no records of it. anyone else have similar situation? please help if you can, many thanks

just at the stage where i only need offhand for full 224 on my main PT. as head token is hardest to come by i use the PT head armour as a 7th piece (along with their set 6 piece) for all my dps builds. just means i only need 1 head. was using it on my Jugger for an OP. right clicked to put in in my open legacy vault and it simply disappeared. wrote a ticket, to which the reply was only a few hours later. it was investigated and the got back to me shorty after saying that basically there are no records of it. anyone else have similar situation? please help if you can, many thanks

Well it happens sometimes i dont know why :(

Edited by Meteoreete