White Eyes on Black-Furred Cathar change color?

EllieNeo

I'm not sure if this is a bug or is intentional, because I only have the one black-furred Cathar. That's why I'm posting it here before submitting a bug ticket in game. Figure maybe someone knows. Ok, so. When I made him, I chose the eyes that looked closest to white that were available. In conversations, though, his eye color seems to change from that to blue or green, and I even saw them look yellow at one point. Is this because of the lighting of the particular conversations, is it intentional that these eyes change color, or is it a bug? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or is intentional, because I only have the one black-furred Cathar. That's why I'm posting it here before submitting a bug ticket in game. Figure maybe someone knows. Ok, so. When I made him, I chose the eyes that looked closest to white that were available. In conversations, though, his eye color seems to change from that to blue or green, and I even saw them look yellow at one point. Is this because of the lighting of the particular conversations, is it intentional that these eyes change color, or is it a bug? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

It's the lighting effects that cause the color to appear to change. I have a couple of characters with white eyes. It was one of the reasons I went with white eyes.

So, in other words, it's intentional? Is there a set of white eyes I can use on this character that DON'T do this? As I said, I have other characters with white eyes, but they're different races. I personally picked the eyes because they're white, and I wanted the character to have white eyes... not eyes that change color depending on the lighting...