The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Less Bulky/Less Ugly Armor

Atoam

I have watched with a lot of confirmed and interested disdain! Whomever is designing the bulky and even uglier KOTFE armor needs to refrain from partaking whilst under the influence nut jobs. When I first started this game it was fun coming up with different armor and in various configurations, now it simply getting the least ugly of the offerings in play, Do any of you honestly think any of the current sets or armor if actually and truly were used in combat could function? If so you all need a lot of help with your nightmares!

They do like their big shoulders....

I hate those big shoulders, reminds me of wow and their obsession with big shoulders.

You need to update your blog. Last entry was from 2010 and it led to a dead link. Writing and reading blogs is an interesting activity. I had a blog about my undergraduate research and all the special equipment I used. Unfortunately, I had to delete it. I been saying I would make a new blog that would encompass all of my activities or be more holistic, but haven't gotten around to make the blog.

Edited by Knockerz