The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Helping a friend

Arienor

I want to buy a six month extension for a friend (both personally and a guild member) of mine. However he will fuss if I do it (that's what friends do). I'm open to buying a card, but again he would fuss. I would prefer to just purchase it online. Does anyone have any advice?

I want to buy a six month extension for a friend (both personally and a guild member) of mine. However he will fuss if I do it (that's what friends do). I'm open to buying a card, but again he would fuss. I would prefer to just purchase it online. Does anyone have any advice?

Wait! You have a friend who will object if you gift him a subscription? Huh?

Advice? Get a new friend who isn't such an ingrate? I mean, this sounds like an interpersonal issue, not a game issue.

Wait! You have a friend who will object if you gift him a subscription? Huh?

Advice? Get a new friend who isn't such an ingrate? I mean, this sounds like an interpersonal issue, not a game issue.

Some friends do not want you to purchase something like this for them. It is not an ingrate just a person that doesn't want you to give a subscription to a game. Most friends after you do it will thank you for it. I have a friend that will give you things but doesn't want you to do the same for her. She isn't an ingrate just rather you spend money on more important things but once you do it she appreciates it.

That is what his friend sounds like.

All you can do is purchase a game card but you can purchase one from amazon and just give him the code. My boyfriend has done that to me.

Some friends do not want you to purchase something like this for them. It is not an ingrate just a person that doesn't want you to give a subscription to a game. Most friends after you do it will thank you for it. I have a friend that will give you things but doesn't want you to do the same for her. She isn't an ingrate just rather you spend money on more important things but once you do it she appreciates it.

That is what his friend sounds like.

Ah, yes, but your friend appreciates if if you buy her something. I read the OP as having a friend who "will fuss" meaning NOT appreciate it. I might be wrong.