The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why is the game dumb down?

Pelerinul

Hi guys i wold like to ask the devs why has the game been dumb down? I can kill anything on a planet, over lvl it even if i play only the quests left in, do solo HCs on planet... this is not fun just running around killing things with no sense of accomplishment. I want to ask for things to be put back as they where in the game difficulty area or at least a hardcore server be made.. even if it is not hardcore it was normal difficulty when i left the game. I will not pay another month if this is not possible because this is not worth it. Thank you for your time. Regards Pelerinul.

At this point, someone usually says "Can I have your stuff?"

To be fair, we could always over-level the planets quite easily (I always did) even before the "x12XP for Class Missions" garbage in the run up to KotFE and then the huge XP boosts we have now (at least the x12XP came with an off device).

Now though... they seem to have lost the happy medium of a worthwhile challenge in their quest to make the game more "one-player friendly". Everything is either too easy (leveling) or ridiculously hard (trying to do endgame flashpoints as a bolstered level 15).