Treek Conversation Bug

Bar-Da-Voya

Treek's conversations on your ship are no longer giving any Influence. I've noticed this on a couple of my characters. Didn't note which character the first time, but this time on my Bounty Hunter level 65 I gained no influence going through most of her conversations.

Treek's conversations on your ship are no longer giving any Influence. I've noticed this on a couple of my characters. Didn't note which character the first time, but this time on my Bounty Hunter level 65 I gained no influence going through most of her conversations.

It's been a problem for a long time, and reported here and in general discussion numerous times that I've seen. Most of my L65 toons lost out on a lot of Influence with her. I'm too busy trying to schmooze everyone else to give her gifts, too.

I do hope it gets fixed, and we get some form of re-do or influence bonus for her. I miss taking her with me (only 1 toon had her maxed out pre-4.0) but I'm not taking a L4 Influence Treek when I have a L25 or higher other companion.

It makes me sad, as she is my little Murder Bear.

Edited by AnisaBadgett

• 5 weeks later...
Ran into this same bug today, had made a new level 1 character recently and once I got Treek I gifted her up to level 30 and then wanted to get a bunch from the conversations on the ship but they don't seem to give anything at all. HK51 same thing, no influence form him either while doing ship conversations that used to grant it in the past.