Datacron decorations removed?

K_Havok

This concerns the Light Cunning (Quesh) and Dark Endurance (Makeb) decorations. Were these removed from the game? I have been running H2's (Makeb on multiple characters), killing all of the Elite+ I can find on Quesh and now I have been farming chests on both planets with no success whatsoever. Not 1 single datacron deco drop anywhere.

Frustration has turned into anger on this matter. Please explain.

They still drop but the loot tables have been changed to make things like those dropping a rare event. And the Quesh one was already rare pre-4.0.

So far, drop rate on both planets has been zero. Champions, Elites, chests..... no datacron decos.

Solo just killing mobs on Quesh (no heroics): random mob dropped one. And solo running the heroics on Makeb: one of the chests I came across dropped one. Listed both for 225k each and poof, they were gone.

It's like love - when you're not looking for it, it'll find you.

• 1 month later...

I've been grinding heroics solo, on different planets, for weeks and can't remember getting a single one as either loot from a corpse or from a chest.

I can imagine they changed the drop rate, but with this drop rate I have more chance to loot a Czerka Crate-o-matic than a dark or light datacron decoration.

Anything they might've changed as to if/where/how they drop, considering the fact that the 'stat' in the decoration's name is now kind of referring to nothing? ;)