The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

i want my guild titel back

simonmonczak

hi i had no money to pay for subscription last month so the gm titel was moved to a player that has not been online for a long long time i want it back but i cant i started the guild. it is a very stupid system that biowear has so how do i get back my guild master titel?

- You didn't pass along the guild to someone else ahead of time to watch over it when you knew you were going to lose your title.

- You also still had this person listed as an officer but yet they hadn't logged in for ages.

You can try opening up a support ticket, explain with specifics, and ask politely to see if a staff member will return the guild but with those 2 items up there as well as you calling them "stupid" here in the forums for your own mistakes, don't expect a positive response.

You may want to take a second and spell check your ticket when you send it it. I do support for a webhosting company and I know a ticket like this would probably just get closed as a "Not able to understand."

There's a fair number of previous threads covering this.

Good luck.

YOu should have done what my guild leader did. She knew she was going to take a break, therefore not pay for her subscription, and asked me and my boyfriend to watch over the guild. We said we would and we also told her when she returns we will give her back the leadership.

Gonna go out on a limb and say you will not get it back.

1. you knew you not going to pay for the next month....

2. you put the GM title on a player that as you stated "has been away for a long, long time"

3. name calling works so well these days.. hows that working out for ya?

Why would you put the guild in the hands of someone you have not talked to about taking over??

Sounds like a very inactive guild or shall we say a guild of 2.

Best you start over or join a new guild....