The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Let us save the layout of our strongholds

Icestar

I am a decorator that enjoy to decorate my strongholds to be the absolute best. I have many times thought about re design them from scratch but then I remember how long it takes to get them back. The data where the stronghold items are placed must be stored somewhere, let us have access to it and save it when we want to.

I propose a system that lets you save your layout in your stronghold and with the click of a button restore the layout as it was saved.

All decorations has to be available ofcourse and those that are needed for the saved activation layout could be shown in a external window, like "Selkath Couch 0/2" needed. Then we have to get those decorations from other stronholds or buy extra to be able to activate the save.

This would help me and alot of other decorators and I see a HUGE advantage for RP players that can save a specific layout and then activate it when something happens during roleplay.

I see a reasonable fee of 500CC for each saved slot layout of the stronghold, perhaps 1000 for a slot that is valid for all strongholds.

Imagine the fun we can have with this. We can go to Yavin 4 or Nar Shaddaa and save the layout and experiment with a whole new innovative touch.

Edited by Icestar