What companions have returned so far?

Phoenix_Knights

Please no spoilers other than a list of names:

Other than letters (that I have heard rumors of), can someone tell me what characters have returned from the original campaign of SWTOR to play some part of your characters lives (part of your team again, someone who has visited you anything) as of March 2016?

Please and thank you!

In particular I am trying to decide if it is worth continuing any of my characters yet, or if I should just roll a new one if I am looking for some new companion interaction dialogs / missions / romances. I suspect that at some point bioware will create more content for your original companions, allowing you to deepen friendship, re-kindle lost love etc. Hopefully with something that brings you further than just get married, kiss and suggest more might occur then never interact again. I would love to have some of the companions that I have romanced to "marriage" have further content beyond the marriage - maybe have them move into your room on the ship and imply that your character and that companion are still romantically active (not sure how to do this - but last I checked after you get married or whatever you never flirt or anything with your romantic interest again which makes the who thing weird).

There are interactions with the following "vanilla" companions:

• 2V-R8
  • C2-N2
  • Talos
  • Xalek
  • Pierce
  • Blizz
  • Kaliyo
  • Lokin
  • Scorpio
  • Qyzen
  • Aric
  • M1-4X
  • Tanno Vik
  • Yuun
  • T7-01
  • Treek
  • HK-51

They have come back with various different levels of interaction but I won't give any further info since you asked for no spoilers.

Edited by Ceinwyn
spacing