Monthly Cartel Coins reward overdue

Vercundus

Hi!

I subscribed on February 12 and received coins right away. However, I didn't receive any on March 12. At the moment of writing this, they are 2 days overdue. Since this is my first subscription, is this overdue normal or should I contact someone?

It's normal. Wait a couple of days. If you still have not received it by then, file an in game ticket or call them.

In game ticket after 3 days or so. Be polite and give specifics like your anniversary date. First level support can solve this quickly if you don;t give them extra work or give them a reason to blow you off.

The time it happened to me, I had my coins within 30 minutes.

Forget calling in no matter how nice you are to the one on the other end of the phone just tell you to put a in game request and like me its now 5 days and still waiting but 2 days with in game support and when you check out EA help and answers page they make it clear 30 days and the fact in game still working on the back log of request. I in part blame the call center for a major part of the work load the in game team has. Why I am a CSR and if I pulled the passing the buck I would be so called in on a meeting with the Quality team. But its more EA using what they do with all there game they want your money but want to cut the cost to make them more money in the long run.