Cant start cut scenes in Chapter XI

Siegeghost

When I pressed the play button for Chapter XI it sent me to the war room on Odessen, but the cut scene wouldn't start. It just shows the yellow speech bubbles and nothing happens. Every time I leave the war room and enter again it just teleports me in front of the table and does the yellow speech bubble endlessly.

Well I had tried that before and it didn't work, but when you said that I got back on and this time I switched to a different companion and tried and it worked. I guess having Theron Shan as my companion was causing the issue.

I'm also having this problem, but dismissing my companion didn't fix the issue. I'll also add that every time I try to play the cutscene and select SCORPIO to be my companion going into it, Hemdil Tre loads instead and I'm right back in the war room where I started.

I am having the same problem the cut scene will not start. And yes I have Theron with me, but the moment I started the Chapter Disavowed I lost all my on screen skills I cant see a map there is no way to dismiss Theron the cut scene never starts and Im stuck there. I cant QT out I cant do anything. Any suggestions?????

I'm also dealing with something like this, however I can't do anything. I can quit out of the infinite loading yellow conversation bubble as if I exited a conversation, but I can't dismiss my companion, open the menu to quit/ logout the game or even leave the room. I'm literally unable to do anything with my character until it's fixed.

Same issue. If you miss your HUD interface go to one of the Alliance contacts (e.g. Admiral Aygo) and start a conversation with him. If you end that conversation via proper answers you get your HUD back and can play along.

Then go for example back to the Fleet and Play the chapter again. You will find yourself in front of the elevator toward the command room.

Make sure you enter through the green barrier ... that should make the cutscene start properly.

Edited by ProphetOfRage