Announcement: Bringing solo ranked to team ranked!

ToMyMa

Really great work. Queueing with a comp which cant loose.

If you loose -> "We are just trolling and want destroy team-ranked"

If you win -> "lol, these idiots are loosing against 4 DPS"

In fact its quite easy to win against 4 DPS, but its quite hard, to take it serious. If you make 1 mistake against 4 DPS, you loose, cause of 2 Nets, 4 DPS. I dont know how many pops we had against you, and i dont know how many we played & how many we left. But what i know is:

We lost only 1 game (pls give me another screenshot) and seeing this game posted @ the board. Are you serious?

Looks like you need to make every little sucess you have public.

I am here for fun, especailly in preseason and not for posting any wins and glorify myself. Just waiting for the announcement that you won every game against us. Because we are so bad. Please confirm.

Guess I hit a nerve there.

Besides, we've already gone over to another composition - a serious one, at that, which has proven itself VERY succesful against the teams we've faced tonight.

Also, did you just call 4 DPS FOTM? With the composition you're running I'm surprised you've got the balls to utter that sentence, damn son.

Edited by ToMyMa

• 5 weeks later...
We here at MVPs are now ready to announce our next project: Solo ranked in team ranked! The idea is simple: Queue up with 4 dps and absolutely stomp the other team for a minimum of 1 round: Nice Guys and Randuhmz can confirm this.

Over and out.

You guys are a bunch of idiots. you call yourselves good and respectable PvPers and yet all you do in warzones and in ranked is stack tanks and healers. its retarded. why anyone would want to queue with you other than to beat is beyond me.

You guys are a bunch of idiots. you call yourselves good and respectable PvPers and yet all you do in warzones and in ranked is stack tanks and healers. its retarded. why anyone would want to queue with you other than to beat is beyond me.

And yet all you do is cry and slander on the forums. Projection much?

Edited by ToMyMa