Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff unable to unlock Account-wide in Collection

Inqi

As I said in title, I can't unlock Account-wide Stronghold Defender's Saberstaff. The button to unlock is present and it active, but when I press it nothing happens, just like it was with Poisonous Kell Drake few days ago.

Could you fix it in the next patch? It isn't big deal I guess ;)

At least you got the collections to recognize the initial unlock. I haven't been able to get the stronghold defender saberstaff, pistol, rifle or assault cannon to register in collections at all, but the lightsaber and sniper rifle did. They must have bugged the crap out of the rep items when they consolidated them on the rep vendors. A CS droid was kind enough to at least grant me an additional pistol to use dual wield, and acknowledged the rep vendor items are not working the way they should for everyone through collections, but they couldn't force the collections to unlock for me for whatever reason.

Please fix this, BW. I have 36 cartel certs left and I don't dare use them on anything for fear the item won't register with my collections. If there were actually a way to get certs outside of the laughable CSM or bajillion credit older packs, I'd just roll the dice on the unlocks working. As it stands, the certs are essentially priceless.

Edited by Nothing_Shines