Who is Darth Malgus really?

Nickolayg

Hi.

About Darth Malgus, who is he really?

I know he is called The False Emperor and the flashpoint etc.

But like, whats so special with him?

As in the Star Wars novels etc.

Example Darth Marr is the Empire's defender, so what is Darth Malgus?

Also, has Darth Marr and Darth Malgus ever spoke together or fought?

Then, are they enemies or something?

Thanks for the answers.

Best Regards,

Nic

Malgus was the Sith Warrior class representation in early TOR promo materials, novels, cinematics, etc. I think he's infinitely cooler than Marr (he's still a good character though), but that's me. Malgus is still dark side but actually wanted the Empire to progress and knew accepting aliens in with their contributions was key to survival and him expanding his proposed empire - guess what his enemies did after they eliminated him (see Makeb for new alien recruits!) :rolleyes:. Who is he really? I can tell you this, he wouldn't be bowing to Satele Shan and having fireside chats with her. And he'd probably have killed Arcann. I'm holding out hope he is in carbonate for real like BW teased and someone thaws him. Maybe he can be a dark side option down the line.

His VA was also underused (he voices some of the most enigmatic Bioware characters and they always get written out or barely do anything, a shame).

Edited by corytect

Hi.

About Darth Malgus, who is he really?

I know he is called The False Emperor and the flashpoint etc.

But like, whats so special with him?

As in the Star Wars novels etc.

Example Darth Marr is the Empire's defender, so what is Darth Malgus?

Also, has Darth Marr and Darth Malgus ever spoke together or fought?

Then, are they enemies or something?

Thanks for the answers.

Best Regards,

Nic

This Link Contains Everything Related To Darth Malgus,The False Emperor.http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Malgus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.