Help Please!!

smallrouge

Ever since the patch a few things have started to happen. firstly every time i exit the game it causes my whole computer to crash and i have to do a hard reset. Also seems to happen every time chapters progress in KOTFE. I am stuck at the start of chapter 2 as it crashes every time i try to play. Anyone got any suggestions.

Please bear in mind i am not very technical :(

Start with a game repair

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Tried that. wouldn't let me repair (i have the st in the bottom) and did the other thing you said about deleting the bitraider file and that didn't work either. every time i start chapter 2 it freezes my computer and i have to hard reset. its getting very irritating now as i cant progress :(

Anyone have any other ideas or should i just chuck my computer out the window.

Bloody windows 10 grrrrr