Improve gameplay design in new KOTFE chapters

Pietrastor

While the storytelling/cinematic quality went up massively in KOTFE, the gameplay design has been really poor unfortunately.

- cutscenes not spliced-up enough, creating far-too long tunnels of movie-watching

- cutscenes/dialogues triggering autmatically far too often. Let us do it ourselves, it won't hurt the flow if you let us walk over the area a bit and just leave Purple icon over NPC head for us to click

- removal of Seeker Droid, Macrobinoculars, puzzles, platforming, almost entirely from gameplay structure. It's a big step forward compared to Oricon, Ziost & SOR where you utilized nearly all available tools out there within the quests which created good-enough illusion of gameplay diversity. 99% of gameplay in KOTFE is just mob shooting and nothing else, save for 1 surprising puzzle in Chapter 11

- often nothing-but-walking from 1 cutscene to another. Major offender - Nico cantina scene in Chapter 11. Add anything in between, even a 2-click "Make Nico another drink" micro-quest before launching another cutscene

Banal and basic gameplay hurts major improvements you've made in storytelling quality and presentation and it's particularly disappointing since we know the gameplay can be better, as seen in SOR, Ziost, Oricon etc

Edited by Pietrastor

You left out the part about the amazing stealth detecting capabilities of the Zakuul enemies such that they can spot my stealthed toon from more than halfway across the room and attack me. It's also annoying to attack one pack of enemies and have 4+ more show up in a staggered fashion on the opposite side of the room from where you are. (See: the subway where you meet Kaliyo at the start of Chapter X.)

How am I suppose to play the game when I have 17 1/2 kids and 3 jobs????

Honestly it would be nice to include some puzzles every now and then or something different. If there going to make gameplay only about mobs, at least make them different, requiring strategy for some, or make some challenging.