Brain is broken, not getting credits since 1.0

exilebow

If there is not an exploit or an overpowered unintended change then I can't seem to make credits. Is anything planned to help out players like me? What if a log in bonus system was implemented? Every day you log in you get 100 million credits sent to your mailbox. I think it is a good idea but I would like to hear other people's input on the subject.

I think it would also help if companions were buffed because myself and I'm sure many others have a hard time killing anything in this game. Some times I can kill things but I need to click a lot of buttons and use all my abilities. All this clicking ends up being tiresome though so I think the log in bonus I suggested above is the best solution.

I as well as many others can't be bothered to do all this fighting and quests in this game. We just want to have all the cool stuff and run around looking like the most bad mofo in the galaxy.

Your humor falls flat in the face of the fact that the slicing thing was not an exploit, and that's coming from someone who does not have slicing on a single character and never has. Someone did the math on how much you could make in 20 minutes with slicing before the last patch and it was straight up less than how much you can get doing heroics right now.

Lol.

Your humor falls flat in the face of the fact that the slicing thing was not an exploit, and that's coming from someone who does not have slicing on a single character and never has. Someone did the math on how much you could make in 20 minutes with slicing before the last patch and it was straight up less than how much you can get doing heroics right now.

Lol.

Are you referring to the heroics that require more work, require group play for most gain, and are capped to being done weekly?

Are you referring to the heroics that require more work, require group play for most gain, and are capped to being done weekly?

Without grouping, you were still able to make more credits in 20 minutes of heroics than via 20 minutes of slicing.

Is playing the game an exploit now too? ;)

Without grouping, you were still able to make more credits in 20 minutes of heroics than via 20 minutes of slicing.

Is playing the game an exploit now too? ;)

C'mon dude lets not make up lies now. 1.5 nodes was equal to a heroic and you could get 3 at minimum in a minute. Are you really going to say that you can complete a heroic in less than 30 secs?

Driving around in a circle fighting mobs, other players and endless cheating bots is hardly doing nothing. I stopped wasting my time slicing once the new heroic system was put in place because I made double what I did slicing on Yavin 4 and got to go all over the galaxy doing it. Even the blue boxes couldn't compare to my 40 toons running heroics.

C'mon dude lets not make up lies now. 1.5 nodes was equal to a heroic and you could get 3 at minimum in a minute. Are you really going to say that you can complete a heroic in less than 30 secs?

There are several heroics that can be done in short timeframes on a stealth toon. Stealth is not an exploit, surely?

Belsavis: Open Communications takes 20 seconds. One click and no kills.

Belsavis: Jungle Flight takes 35 seconds. One click and no kills.

Balmorra: Justice for the Lost takes 40 seconds. One click and one kill.

Tatooine: Breaking the Code takes 50 seconds. One click and no kills.

Coruscant: Enemies of the Republic takes 55 seconds. One click and one kill.

Tatooine: Pirate Bullies takes 55 seconds. No clicks and one kill.

See I have always found I make more credits soloing the heroics. They are so easy, you can do the whole list in under an hour and then walk with a million plus including credit drops, selling misc drops and selling legacy armor from the alliance crates.

*snip*Someone did the math on how much you could make in 20 minutes with slicing before the last patch and it was straight up less than how much you can get doing heroics right now.

Lol.

Good point. Lets look at that.

The new ones give 1.2 up to 2.6. Rounding up = 3k per node every 30 seconds. 20 minutes = 1200 seconds =80 segments of arc.

3 * 30 * 80 = 7200k.

What heroic are you doing that takes less than 20 minutes? Be sure to account for load screens, walking, combat, etc...

Edited by FlyingUsPoo

The new ones give 1.2 up to 2.6. Rounding up = 3k per node every 30 seconds. 20 minutes = 1200 seconds =80 segments of arc.

3 * 30 * 80 = 7200k.

What heroic are you doing that takes less than 20 minutes? Be sure to account for load screens, walking, combat, etc...

There are literally no heroics that take 20 minutes now that heroic quick travel exists. If a heroic takes longer than two minutes, quick travel to reward window, I do a different heroic.

3 * 30 * 80 = 7200k.

If you want one example, Toxic Bombs on Imperial Balmorra. Other Imperial Heroics that take little time are Call(ing?) Down the Thunder and War on Spice on Tatooine, the one where you kill 8 Mandos then their leader Kregg (or whatever) on DK, Possessed Hunter if (which is a big "if") there is no queue to kill him. There are probably lots of heroics that take less than 20 minutes.

If you want one example, Toxic Bombs on Imperial Balmorra. Other Imperial Heroics that take little time are Call(ing?) Down the Thunder and War on Spice on Tatooine, the one where you kill 8 Mandos then their leader Kregg (or whatever) on DK, Possessed Hunter if (which is a big "if") there is no queue to kill him. There are probably lots of heroics that take less than 20 minutes.

Pub-side - the Tython heroic takes ~5 minutes, QT to reward, unless there's a LOT of people doing it. Almost all of the Coruscant heroics, but the one that requires you to defeat an open-world mob to get a key, and that only takes a respawn time. Proof of Treason and one other on Alderaan (the bonus area heroics suck hard, though). A couple of the Nar Shadaa heroics. Several of the Tatooine ones, including the Sarlacc one, take way less than 20 minutes.

And the vendorables you get from those about doble your take at L65 right now.

Possessed Hunter if (which is a big "if") there is no queue to kill him

That "if" is so big it has collapsed into a black hole. The last time I did it, I earned the undying emnity of about fifteen other players (other than the two happy people who chose me to invite into their group) by ninja shooting the dude.

That "if" is so big it has collapsed into a black hole. The last time I did it, I earned the undying emnity of about fifteen other players (other than the two happy people who chose me to invite into their group) by ninja shooting the dude.

So don't do that one - there's so many others that are pretty quick.

Any who... Ran Hate Machine on my Level 65 Jug Tank in full 216 Ops Gear. Took 1.31.88 minutes from picking up the mission on fleet to completion, load times and all. Turn in was 15910k. Ran Terminal Injuries in 7.50.06.

There are 56 Imperial Heroics with the reward being either 15910k or 18360k. For this, assume the larger with an avg run time of 4:40. Going on just the base, not the mob item drops or the mission bonuses. Why? There is too much variance as is.

18360k * 56 = 1.028.160 in ~4.5 hours

In the time it takes for a heroic to be ready again, 1 node will generate 604.800k.

1 week = 10080 minutes = 504 respawns

(10080 / 20) * 1200 = 604.800k

It will take 2 nodes generate more than 1 run at the heroics.

Do non-bot Slicers have enough time to be able to earn as much as heroics without ONLY slicing?

Since we have a week to do it, how much do we need per day?

(1028160 / 7) = 146.880k/day.

If we're clearing a floor of 1.2k per node, how many nodes is that?

146880/1200 = 122.4 or 123

If each node respawns every 20 minutes, how many nodes do we need in the rotation if we're only going to be harvesting for 2 hours?

((number of chests * respawn) / convert from minutes to hours )/ time allotted

((123 * 20) / 60) / 2 = 20.5 or 21 nodes

What if we want to test at a higher than floor value or different time?

((((1028160 / 7) /1200) * 20) / 60) / 2

For instance:

((((1028160 / 7) /2000) * 20) / 60) / 3 = 8.16 or 9 nodes.

Whatever the case, a slicer just has to earn 146.880k per day to be on par with heroics, which is easily done. Even if you push the heroic income to 2.000.000 per week (extremely generous mind you), you are still looking at 285,715k per day (239 packs @ 1.2k). That value is iffy, but the hardcore folks can do it.

Toss all that aside, because 1 lvl 60 token = 4.5 million on the GTN on Harbinger and they are selling fast. The guy that I talked to sold his token in 3 minutes. Include the time for mail, 4.5 million in 1:03 is hard to beat.

If you include the CD, Slicers can't harvest 3750 nodes in 37 hours. You can run all the Imperial heroics on 4.5 characters in that same time. Good luck with it cause you're in for an 18+ hour marathon. If the seller put in 2 tokens, forget it, you cant earn 9.000.000 in 37 hours with heroics.

TLDR. Play the game how you want. You can tell me how to play mine when you are paying my sub fees.

Edited by FlyingUsPoo

There is an easier way to earn 0,5-1 M per hour - fully legit and intended.

Very boring... It's involving only several click every 2.5 minutes to get free 20-40k. The only thing you need is 6 level 50 companions and Treasure Hunting. Send them to 6 missions (2x lockboxes from grade 9, 8 and 6 - why 6 not 7 ? 6 may give you some extra orange armors and some of them guarantee additional income from GTN).

Each lockbox gives money and trash items you can sell to vendor.

This is new money printing way (better that the first one with Slicing from years ago).