The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Disavowed Bug

Arkyile

Greetings all

Just a small issue that I have concerning the quest Disavowed. As I started it at the beginning, I had to talk to Theron, the scene appeared then after 2 dialogue options he just stood there watching me, no options available for me except for ESC button which will result talking to him again (leaving the phase then returning). I waited for a while but the scene just stopped there.

I tried several options to fix this issue, I tried teleporting to the fleet then reseting the quest. No success. I tried logging out then back in, no success. I tried quiting the game, switching my companions. It didnt work. I tried submitting ticket to Bioware but I wasn't able to update it, and I'm starting to think that submitting tickets isn't working either.

Is there a way I can fix this issue here?

Thanks

Edited by Arkyile

• 3 weeks later...
My problem is getting into the listening post. I have hit all 4 targets so all the force fields are supposed to be down but they aren't and I can't re-target them to get into the post.

as said above, this is the wrong forum, check over in general discussion for useful help.