Unable to finish Little Boss mission as Chapter XI starts automatically

Sefarad

Hi,

I am guessing that I am not the only one with this issue since I saw many people entering and re-entering their Alliance War Room instances...

Once you complete the recruitmente of "Litttle Boss" and do everything you have to do in Hoth, the mission says to "Return to Hylo Visz". At this point, no matter what I do (travel to contact or just walk in my instance in Odessen) Chapter XI starts. I pressed ESC and tried several times but always the same.

I do not want to start Chapter XI just yet. Just want to complete Little Boss mission.

And by the way, there is no way I can enter my Alliance Chambers without triggering Chapter XI, or speak to one of the four Alliance Commanders.

It seems weird that I have to start Chapter XI to be able to finish Little Boss or to enter my Alliance instance ever again...

It does appear to be the case that you are forced to do Chapter XI whenever you enter the war room.

It's certainly an odd design choice, maybe they'll change it before tomorrow. Hard to tell.

I'm not sure if it triggers as well, but I would recommend trying to travel to Hylo Visz or one of the others inside the war room. It might just work.. Or it might not. Only one way to find out.

This happened to me, traveling to anywhere in the instance will trigger the mission, just esc the cutscene, leave the instance and reset the mission. Leave Odessen and the Blizz alert will pop up and travel straight there, do not go back to the war room.

This happened to me, traveling to anywhere in the instance will trigger the mission, just esc the cutscene, leave the instance and reset the mission. Leave Odessen and the Blizz alert will pop up and travel straight there, do not go back to the war room.

The issue isn't getting the Blizz alert, it's completing the alert by talking to Hylo.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Yep, optional content should be optional. Porting anywhere into the phase starts it automatically, and this should be one of those that you are required to talk to Shan before it triggers.

Agreed. This has been a real pain. You can go through the conversation with Theron and land on Zakuul, then travel back to Hylo and it pauses the Chapter at that point. But it is still a pain and badly developed.

• 3 months later...
Good afternoon, I am another irritated player. I cannot finish the little boss mission because no matter what I do, the door to get in to see hylo viz, is red and says I'm not qualified for the mission and I've even refreshed, control uu'd it, I've even refreshed and redone it. I'm looking for suggestions and by the way, it's been a week since the last time I was on playing it. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.