Legendary Status Stripped

ruadhanmuir

I Just noticed that my Legendary Status was stripped from my account, I leveled all the characters and now it says that I haven't completed chapter 3 of the consular story arc, I've had the legendary status for 4 months now. Why would it all of a sudden be stripped off my account after the 4.2 patch? I submitted an in-game bug report and opened a ticket as well in-game

I had the same thing happen with me, except it was my Bounty Hunter. I logged in to my Bounty Hunter and traveled to another planet and it fixed it. If you still have your Consular, just log in and go somewhere.

Unless you deleted your Consular, in which case you're screwed.

Don't quote me on this, but I think it was removed due to some players having their new level 60 token character count towards legendary status. So, I'm guessing (in my case) I did get the legendary status from a level 60 token.

However, feeling like I jipped the system, I actually made a new Bounty Hunter to specifically play the story. And logging that character in rewarded legendary status back. So, if you got it through a token bug, I'd guess you'd actually need to play the stories on the characters missing it. Other than that I can't offer any other information that may help.

Same here. I've had Legendary status for quite some time, with the in-game Legendary status symbol/icon. After today's patch, I am now missing the Legendary status icon on my characters, and reflecting only 7/8 of the class stories being completed. I had already completed all 8/8. Today's patch stripped the Legendary status from my account. I surely hope they realize there is now a problem with some accounts after this new 4.2 patch. I haven't seen this listed as a known issue on the dev tracker page, but I hope they add it and get it fix. I created an in-game help support ticket. So I guess I'll have to wait and see what they report back on the ticket. Additionally, I did not use or create a new lvl 60 character for any of the completed class stories. Edited by KYHoosier

I had 7/8 storylines done was just finishing off the Consulars and when i logged in this morn i now have 5/8 saying my smuggler and bounty hunter havent been completed when they have

I just tried what RaggleFraggles suggested and i now have 7/8 again

Edited by Weezuz