getting really old

Sattee

The naked Jorgan thing was annoying, but that's in early access and there was a work around anyway. What really is a problem is the JK Kaliyo thing in Anarchy in Paradise. That's a big mistake and it doesn't get fixed until the NEXT chapter's release, which is MUCH too late.

I've been a big fan of Kotfe, but that just seems unacceptable to me. It's pretty hard to justify not waiting until the story is over to subscribe if it isn't working properly until a month after release.

Edited by OldVengeance

The naked Jorgan thing was annoying, but that's in early access and there was a work around anyway. What really is a problem is the JK Kaliyo thing in Anarchy in Paradise. That's a big mistake and it doesn't get fixed until the NEXT chapter's release, which is MUCH too late.

I've been a big fan of Kotfe, but that just seems unacceptable to me. It's pretty hard to justify not waiting until the story is over to subscribe if it isn't working properly until a month after release.

Knight and Kaliyo? They barely met at least 6 years earlier. I've met people once and ran into them again years later and only after spending a lot of time talking (like, hours) about our pasts realized we'd met. They didn't realize it either.

Knight and Kaliyo? They barely met at least 6 years earlier. I've met people once and ran into them again years later and only after spending a lot of time talking (like, hours) about our pasts realized we'd met. They didn't realize it either.

For the Knight, it's five years less than that...