Companion MIssion Enhancement request

ekimminau

In the Crew Skills MIssions screen there has been a regression in how next available companions and mission selections work.

It used to be that once you sent a companion on a mission, their name in the order of available companions would change, so that your next selectable companion would be the next available highest ranked companion would be at the top of the list. Also, it used to not restore the list of missions every time you sent a companion on a mission. This makes the interface much clumsier to use. In the missions list I would like to be able to apply a couple of filters.

First, I would like to be able to select the kind of missions I am looking for (Companion Gifts, Material types, equipment, etc.

Second, I would like to be able to filter on which companions I see to select from for a mission (All, highest ranked & available, "best fit" (those that are most appropriate for that type of mission, after all, I should actually know which of my companions are best for a specific mission type and only send the best), or "list all companions"

Third It would be really nice if I could just order "repeat all the last missions", assigning the same companions to the same missions with a single button click so I don't have to repeatedly reassign the same companions to the same missions manually over and over and over again.

Also, since he have so many more companions now, when will we be able to send out more than 6 missions?

Would be really great if you could expend a little effort to improve the usability of the companion mission interface.