The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightsaber color crystals based off of movies and other content?

First we got the Farmhand Blue (based off of Luke's ANH blue blade), then Desert Green (Luke ROTJ), providing BW still will make alternate colors, what's next? Is it a different shade of red based off of Darth Vader's? Or "Sentinel Yellow" (mainly from Temple Guard yellow blades from TCW & Rebels)?

I'm curious to see what they'd look like if more of these crystals appear. What do you guys think? Would you like more? Or no?

I would love to see a Vader crystal :)

Seconded. The default colors look nice, but are a bit "cartoony" in their intensity. The farmhand blue and desert green actually look faithful to what we saw in the original movies.

Of course then we get the Force Awakens which intensifies the colors to ridiculous levels. :rolleyes:

Of course then we get the Force Awakens which intensifies the colors to ridiculous levels. :rolleyes:

Really? I thought the sabers in TFA looked better than in any of the previous movies. Perhaps because they filmed with actual props that glowed before they CG-ed the blades over, so there was already a blue or red tinge cast from the light of the prop.

Maybe we can have a special Mace Windu purple too, then ?

From my memories and the pics I can find on the internet, Mace's lightsaber seems to display a warmer hue of purple than in the game...

A slight shifting toward red would make it closer to the movie's, I believe.

More or less like this : in-game purple (RGB : 153, 0, 255) vs movie purple (RGB : 204, 0, 255)