Cant finish chapter 5 on ziost

DavemantheDark

I started chapter 1 the hunt now I cant ever do rise of the emperor chapter 5 ziost? was mid into it. when I started the hunt said it would get rid of class missions but that was storyline. and it vanished out of my log. Edited by DavemantheDark

My insta-60s who have progressed into KOTFE can still go back and complete the storylines for Ilum, Makeb, Oricon etc as well as planetary storylines. Similarly for older characters I levelled solely on class quests. They can also do Yavin weekly, Ziost weekly and such.

I believe the only lock-outs once you've started KOTFE are vanilla class quests, SoR story, Ziost story.

I started chapter 1 the hunt now I cant ever do rise of the emperor chapter 5 ziost? was mid into it. when I started the hunt said it would get rid of class missions but that was storyline. and it vanished out of my log.

Shadow of Revan and Rise of The Emperor are continuations of your Class story. Not planetary story arcs. When you first load your character, it has the summary screen (Chapter X, Interlude, etc) for that character's progression. Which means it's Class story.

There are no additional story arcs for SoR or RoTE other than class story. There are side missions that can be completed (one offs and a few daily repeatables on Rishi), but the main missions are class missions.

So, yeah, starting KoTFE canceled your RoTE as the two pop ups warned you it would.

My insta-60s who have progressed into KOTFE can still go back and complete the storylines for Ilum, Makeb, Oricon etc as well as planetary storylines. Similarly for older characters I levelled solely on class quests. They can also do Yavin weekly, Ziost weekly and such.

I believe the only lock-outs once you've started KOTFE are vanilla class quests, SoR story, Ziost story.

Correct. Class story (which includes SoR and Ziost) cannot be completed after Starting Kotfe Chapter 1. You can still do the dailies/weeklies, fps, and ops, just not the story. Ilum and Makeb were planet story arcs not class, so they remain accessible (and stuck in your log forever if you don't complete them).