KOTFE Bugs with story choices

Sakura_Valshion

Ok, so the game has changed my love interest on one of my characters (Ebon Hawk server my Sith Pureblood Jedi Guardian) to Koth when her love interest should be Lana, I hope you haven't cut same-sex romance options and not told us because that would be really crappy of you (cutting same-sex romances would be crappy even if you told us). Also I have noticed that on some decisions even though I picked the lightside option i still get darkside points and the cut scene for the darkside choice plays out rather than what i selected. Also Starfortresses are unplayable due to glitches with bosses, and with the prison cell you always end up in because of the boss glitches and knock backs. As in the cell door opens and the collar comes off but the cell block door won't open, I get the message that i am to close to use the object or the object is invalid when trying to open the door directly or with the side panel. Also the one time i have made it to the final boss he glitched and just didn't appear, so no boss fight meant i couldn't complete the starfortress.

I still haven't gotten any action on my problems with the game, and it has been a few days now.

LOL. What action were you expecting? Bioware don't respond to bug report tickets in game at all, other tickets generally take weeks for a response and they closed their customer support forum months ago.

Ok, so the game has changed my love interest on one of my characters (Ebon Hawk server my Sith Pureblood Jedi Guardian) to Koth when her love interest should be Lana, I hope you haven't cut same-sex romance options and not told us because that would be really crappy of you (cutting same-sex romances would be crappy even if you told us). Also I have noticed that on some decisions even though I picked the lightside option i still get darkside points and the cut scene for the darkside choice plays out rather than what i selected. Also Starfortresses are unplayable due to glitches with bosses, and with the prison cell you always end up in because of the boss glitches and knock backs. As in the cell door opens and the collar comes off but the cell block door won't open, I get the message that i am to close to use the object or the object is invalid when trying to open the door directly or with the side panel. Also the one time i have made it to the final boss he glitched and just didn't appear, so no boss fight meant i couldn't complete the starfortress.

For the star fortress you made have to start over unfortunately. It will take a week or two for them to respond you may get computer responds or the customer services response. Because it might take a while to figure out how to fix it because it seem like isolate issue. I did get an customer service response not a computer so they reply.