The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Deadeye Leyta Customisation

MrBimo

What can i say i love that character, and i would love to see some customisation for her, more armor for her body, maybe a cool helm to go with it, she is my favorite companion as she looks like a giant feline (love cats), ps she is quite cool. Would it be possible to get some more customisation options for her please?

Agreed, plus more options for everyone else.

You think they would have learned people dont like being denied companion customization with the backlash they got from pulling that crap in Dragon Age 2.

Of course this is the same company that stuck their fingers in their ears and yelled "LALALALALA ARTISTIC!" when people complained about the end of Mass Effect 3...

Bioware has a very skewed sense of what they -think- people should like. (I said should there because they get offended when people dont like their ideas for them)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Yeh it would be amazing if all these new characters could get some new customization options. I must say I do have a soft spot for the feline mercenary, its a strange pair with my Agent but they work well together somehow and I'd like to see her armor grow as he does in terms of gear.

/sighned.

Honestly I hate all six of them to some degree, with the sith fugitive on Nar Shadaa being at least tolerable, but I completely support having some customs for them. Sadly, we'll likely only get them in future cartel packs.

More customization across all companions not just leyta. Personally don't think there will be many if any until after KotFE ends. It very unlikely all companions will survive, as such think we will only get customization for comps who do survive. As we know this until the end,?