Whole month of February, no Cartel Coin Grant

Hierodule

My February grant just came in today, so maybe yours has arrived by now too. Last month's was on the 29th, so I wondered if their system couldn't handle a recurring grant date on the 29th of Feb, since the date doesn't always exist. Anyway, I do find it odd that my grant date keeps changing. I went back and checked and it used to be on the 15th of the month originally. Fluctuations once a while are fine, but I hope this "later and later" trend doesn't continue, because eventually I'd get end up skipping a month entirely.

Lucky you.

You need to open up an ingame ticket as these forums are player driven with little to no staff interaction. No one here can help you. A quick search should have told you that.

Good luck

in game tickets also tell you to post in the forum so staff can more likely notice your problems....so while your trying to be all smart with someone who is trying to get help you need to also apologize.

It seemed like every month, my cartel coin grant got later and later in the month. January's came in 1/30

All of February has passed with no cartel coins from the monthly grant (I got the email bonus)

Mine used to come around the 21st of each month, then started getting pushed back a little at a time until recently they are being pushed back by two days every month. The November grant arrived December 2, December grant arrived January 4, January grant arrived Feb 6, so I'm expecting the February grant will arrive March 8.

in game tickets also tell you to post in the forum

No actually they don;t on that one. As someone who has had that happen to a couple of times, that's the correct method of resolving the matter.

As long as your polite and give specifics, they usually resolve that one quickly. Had a response once in under 30 minutes one time.

Edited by dr_mike

Mine used to come around the 21st of each month, then started getting pushed back a little at a time until recently they are being pushed back by two days every month. The November grant arrived December 2, December grant arrived January 4, January grant arrived Feb 6, so I'm expecting the February grant will arrive March 8.

Same here. Last one received was February 5th, but I checked my account today and the next billing cycle has been pushed over a week later. What the what?! I wanted to confirm it recognizes I have a security key because I'm not getting my extra cartel coins (opened a ticket). Have no idea what's going on. I was so shocked I'm realizing I didn't check on the security key thing--it advertised for me to do that. I log in with a key every single time. My husband's cartel coins are being pushed back, too, and he isn't getting his bonus, either.

Okay, so I found under "My SWTOR" tab there's a tab for "Cartel Coins" that shows your usage/deposits. It tracks that the deposits are indeed coming later and later by about four days, but my security key bonus is coming a week and a half afterward. I swear that amount is not being reflected, though.