Bug: No Daily Reward and No Conquest Points for completing LFG Daily FP

Sorronn

None of my characters on my account (12 total) are able to get the daily reward from doing tactical or hard mode FPs. No reward is listed though before the FP, the button over where the reward icon normally displays is green. There is no icon for green crystals (lower level) or blue crystals (higher level).

The FPs do appear to count on the weekly but do not count for conquest points at all.

This has been this way for a few weeks now. I can see no mission in my log that would explicitly block me from the reward. I have logged in every character and toggled the Select All button off then back on to be sure it's on.

This is broken, has been broken for weeks now, and FPs are a major part of getting conquest points done.

When are you going to fix this? When do I get my lost rewards for multiple FPs done and nothing received? When do I get my lost conquest points?

I checked other servers and all characters were locked out there too.

At the suggestion of a guildmate, I checked my characters on Ebon Hawk and found one with a Solo Mission in their mission log. I abandoned that mission, relogged into the game, and then other characters on my account could get their daily rewards and conquest points.

I have no idea how these two things could be interrelated or if they really even are, but this worked for me.